Thursday 4 August 2011

I'm toasting my toast....

Well I can honestly say that I never thought I'd ever see anything that I'd written being put into print. English really wasn't my strong point at school. I don't think I'd read a book all the day through until I found Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton and that was published in 1990 when I was already about to turn 16 and already well on my way to leaving school as soon as I possible could.

So seeing my first article printed in the food monthly section of the Reading Post this week has given me a great sense of achievement. For me it ranks higher than pretty much anything else to date.

Not sure about the dodgy picture though!

Hopefully it'll be well received and I'll get to do many more because I really loved writing it and researching it. I got quite a bit (quite a lot actually) of help with the structure of this one prior to it being published which was needed but it's a learning process and I do tend pick things up very quickly.

Please do go and grab a copy if you are local. Those further a field will just have to hang on a few more days before I can post it on here.

It's about Toast by the way :-)

Toodlepip xx

No comments:

Post a Comment