Monday 1 August 2011

Oooh it aches...

Mondays come round too quickly don't they? I had to use a tad more energy than normal yesterday on the cricket field and my body is certainly letting me know it's age today.

Apologies for the lack of blogging activity lately. I'm sure it was sorely missed :-)

To be honest I've just been a bit lazy. I think it's a culmination of trying to save some pennies and a general lack of enthusiasm but I'm back in the room now and looking forward to some exciting foodie related action coming up.

I have a meeting this week to discuss food competition ideas which all going well could mean a really good format for an independently run local competition. I have my mum coming to visit soon too so I simply have to treat her to some culinary sensations and I am still getting content together for the new website which has been dragging on for while now....all because of my laziness.

I have a DJ gig coming up this Saturday for "Erotique" at Bar Mango in Reading. I've been given the garden responsibilities and I'll be joined in there by Dancin Martin and Kingpin. Inside are the host honchos Filthy Funk Funk with Bon Finix and Samantha Bond so it should make for a rather splendiferous night out.

So that's a quick update from me but expect more tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment