Friday 6 May 2011

Got going......

Rather tricky morning so far but it's brightened up. Had a little pickle getting out of the wrong side of the bed this morning which was a little testing but alls well that ends well, it's usually a sign that she's coming down with something so I hope it passes.

Now however I'm feeling rather jolly and I'm looking forward to the day and weekend ahead. At present I'm playing cricket for the 2nd X1 away at Stoke Green cc. First official game of the season so I'll be taking an early night tonight and doing a few stretches to limber up my knackered out body.

Not sure it can get any worse than the last time and the visit to A&E but lets not curse it......or did I just do that? Maybe I should call Royal Berks now and make an appointment for about 4pm.

Not sure if I'm playing Sunday yet. Usual protocol is to pick people not picked to play on the Saturday to ensure everybody gets a game but even with over 100 players signed up it's still difficult to get 11 on a Sunday due to family duties. It's at home anyway so I'll either be there watching or be there playing. It's a last minute friendly against a touring team from Ludlow so should be a giggle.

Having a slight delay with the website launch absolutely everything to do with teh way I set it up..........or didn't as the case may be so I had to start again. It's all a learning curve :-)

The only other thing I have booked is to head over to Wokingham to have some welcome back drinks with our lovely buddy Snotty who's been travelling far and wide. It's always nice to see her and hopefully a few drinkeepoos won't get out of hand......however it's very likely it will.

So until next time.....toodlepip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment