Monday 23 May 2011

Nothing big today....

Blog is moving to my own domain so no big post from me today. It's being designed so it's just a holding page for the time being.

Hat Club went well at the weekend and I have a recording so share. It's firstly going up on www.itsonlyamixtape.co.uk then I'll send it out to whoever wants a copy.

Just 3 weeks to go until we find out if our little Bumpski is going to be a boy or a girl and I think we're now settled on names for either, first names anyway.

Looking forward to the taster evening at LSQ2 this Thursday and I know I have other things planned but I really cannot think of them at the moment.....which is rather annoying.

Pretty much settled on cooking Lamb & Lentils at the food demo so I'm sure Carley won't mind having it a few times between now and then so I can perfect it.

Anyway work to do so must dash...toodlepip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment