Friday 15 October 2010

Retail therapy....

Been quite an expensive morning so far but the saying "Two wrongs don't make a right" clearly do not apply when money is involved.

Had the car booked in for it's MOT which it passed only needing new wiper blades. Many thanks to our fabulous mechanic/neighbourhood watch superstar Paddy of Reading Drive-In

He relieved me of some cash as did the DVLA when I renewed my road tax just after. £112.75 for 6 months...........blinkin hell! Each time I drive over a pothole in the next 6 months or scrape an alloy on a poorly laid out width restriction I'll think of what else I could have spent it on.

So those are the two wrongs which needed making right so what better than a little retail therapy?

Soon I'll be up there with the Heston's and Joel Rubichon's or this would due to this little (or rather large) beauty



Sous Vide cooking is definitely the way forward so just the vacuum packer and I'm away.

1 comment:

  1. Good news!! Wish I were here to sample the delights!!!

    ReplyDelete