Thursday 28 October 2010

Tweed.....

I'm desperate for a tweed jacket. I think I might buy one today but I face the dilemma of whether to go for leather elbow patches or not ?!?!

Proper country bumpkin or refined middle class tweed?

The former was my original idea but the latter is taking over, I think because I saw a rather nice one in a shop window off of Regent Street, didn't have a price tag on it though and around that area I believe the saying goes "If you have to ask how much it is then you can't afford it".

Also getting ready for the big move this weekend but really not expecting that to be a hassle at all because I've not got much stuff. Most of the bulk is up in the loft is my vinyl collection which my good buddy has kindly offered to house them in his music room and the bedroom furniture will be staying so we'll be done in about 30 mins.....good times.

Well that's wasted a few minutes now I've got to jump on the train and get my butt into London so until later my faithful readers.

Maybe I could get my Rabbits for the terrine idea too.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you didnt get one with leather elbow patches Ben!!!!! no no no! :-)

    ReplyDelete