Friday 25 March 2011

Guesty......

As the title suggests I have a guest writer today. She's quite new to blogging but not at all nervous about getting involved in putting together of this journal...In fact she was positively enthused with the prospect of waxing lyrical and putting her thoughts into words.

I wouldn't normally think about having a guest writer but I couldn't pass up the chance of having one of Morningtons most beautiful up and coming talents taking part and I'm sure that she'll not only be on here forever in this blog but also in my life for a very long time to come.

It may only be a few words.....she's a bit shy. So without further ado I present to you my guest writer...............Daisy and her words of wisdom...







"z\Aaxssdaaw wdajks sch d jhrfi iyhm ree ed ww ew d f re r mntrt ont onbrvn e vnr bb ub v vn nv ewewe\cE23C \ U ` "










Heartwarming I think you'll agree :-)

So onto the normal schizznizzzzzzzzz and today the sun had it's hat on late this afternoon so we had a wander down to a wine bar in main street and had a couple of glasses of the local Morning Sun Chardonnay and now we are back at the pad eagerly awaiting the Sri Lankan curry that is being knocked up as I type and smelling rather yummy I have to say!

Weather yesterday and last night was pretty hairy! Massive rain and loads of wind. It was my last night at the studio apartment so I sat in and watched the cricket until around 4am.

OK I might alienate a few people here but if you've not already gauged from my previous blogs I'm a very big cricket fan. Of course test cricket is the ultimate form of the game but I'm still partial to a bit of one day cricket and the game between India and Australia yesterday showed just how good the 50 over game can be.

I've always thought that India would go far but I didn't expect Australia to put up such a good fight and hats off to Pricky Pooooontang for answering his critics with a fabulous century.

Ultimately though India prevailed and it has to leave you wondering just where cricket Australia go from here. Now that the greats have gone Warne, McGrath, Gilchrist etc etc and the other legends such as Brett Lee, David Hussey and the begrudgingly great Ricky Ponting coming to the end of their careers I fear for the teams immediate future and their standing as world beaters.

Mitchell Johnson on his day can take a side out on his own but he's erratic at best and there really isn't much else coming through to excite the baying Aussie public. Making Michael Clarke captain won't boost confidence, they really don't seem to like him down here and even though I like him myself they don't rate Steve Smith either.

As for Shaun Tait.....well in this crunch game he gave away two front foot no balls (free hits follow) and so far is the bowler who has give away the most wides in the tournament.....Australia lost with 14 balls to spare and in my mathematics that means he pretty much lost the game for his team and he never look confident.

But that's enough of that and I'm sorry for boring you. It's Friday night here so obviously being a young blooded man I'm going to be spending the beginning of my weekend slouched on a mahoooosive beanbag watching South Africa vs New Zealand......toodlepip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment