Wednesday 9 March 2011

Preparing for orf

Just one day to go then I'll be off to Australia for a few weeks.

I'll probably have all my stuff packed and ready to go by tomorrow lunchtime as I do like to get to the airport nice and early.

I don't know what it is about airports that seem to make people fuss and get all flustered, personally I love the places and could spend hours in them. Having said that delays are a pain and I'm not keen on them but I'll happily get the to airport 4 hours before a flight, sit down, have a beer or two, read a book or just people watch.

I used to be petrified of flying so much so that I didn't actually get on a passenger plane until I was 25 but since then I've certainly racked up a few air miles.

I think though that perhaps this is the one I'm most excited about. I'm not looking forward to the 23hr flight time too much but I'm definitely looking forward to flying on an Airbus A380.

Certainly a bonus that all the seats have power sockets for laptops :-)

I've cleared off all my non used apps off the iPhone and filled it up with songs. I've also transferred over 25,000 ableton files and loads more tunes, combine that with Football Manager 2011 and I reckon 23hrs will fly by........I wonder if they have radio too so I can listen to the cricket ?!?!?

Travel updates will happen....

Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment