Wednesday 23 March 2011

What day...........

It's Wednesday today isn't it ?!?! Yeah I think so. Isn't funny how you lose track of the days when you are off work? I'm the same over Christmas for me.

So I was hoping to giving you lots of pictures today from my fishing trip and of course the following BBQ but we had to skip it because it was a bit too choppy out there.....too many "White Tips" apparently which I assume are the little breakers on the wave rather than particularly nasty sounding animals. We are booked in again for Sunday morning when the forecast is better.

It's a shame to be missing it but it does mean that I can enjoy some sunshine and drinks if I wish because it's a lovely day inland and we have some Kangaroo to sling on the BBQ and having had it before I'm looking forward to sampling it again because it's rather yummy.....like a mixture of Beef and Liver and those two are up there with my favourites so a Hoppyskippyaussietrippy combo can only be a good thing.

This morning we had a walk down Mornington main street where they had a market and I found a 1kg bag of Wasabi Peas for just $2.50. They are tasty but alas they are not nose burningly hot.

I have had my introduction to Aussie spiders today as well. OK they weren't face suckingly big but they looked nasty. I gave them a squirt with some spray killer stuff and they looked like they were just having a shower! The warning on the can might just have well have read "CAUTION - Aussie spiders will just look at you and laugh if you use this product".

That's today's check-in for me so toodlepips chums xx

No comments:

Post a Comment