Monday 18 April 2011

Addicted again.....

Yes it's true.......

Addiction it's a part of the human psyche that effects virtually everybody either directly of indirectly. I'm no different and I'm afraid to say I've found myself caught up in addiction once more...........Nope I'm not smoking again, been just over two weeks since that vice was removed from my lifestyle.

I have however found myself addicted to Assassin's Creed 2 on the PS3. Countless hours this past weekend were spent thinking "Just one more level and I'll definitely go to bed". 15 hours I spent on it on Friday through to 3:30am on Saturday. Mind you it saved a few sheckels so it's not all bad. It's quite an old game too, maybe 2 or 3 years old so no doubt I'll be looking for a new version soon :-)

Been fun back at work. Well I say fun but what I really mean is busy and that's not about to change soon given that there are four national holidays in the UK over the next two months and we're a bit stretched due to colleagues taking much needed holiday.

My duties as compare and judge for Reading, steady, cook 2011 are in full flight. The standard of cooking in the final two heats of round one was very high and with heat one of round two taking place tonight I'm expecting so more delicious dishes to be presented.

Horrid news of my buddies house being burgled and ransacked at the weekend has been a real downer though. Who are these cretins of society who think it's acceptable to invade other peoples lives like this? There really is no deterrent for these bottom feeders, even if they did get tackled whilst in progress you'd probably be legally obliged to leave them to it such is the state of our once great country.

I think that as soon as they step foot on your property they lose all legal right and should expect to be punished outside of the law. i.e. Given a proper good shoeing.

I'm gonna leave it there actually because I can feel myself boiling up with rage so until next time you beautiful law abiding citizens.

Toodlepip xx

No comments:

Post a Comment