Monday 11 April 2011

Back home.......

The news of my impending fatherhood has sunk in now and it's been great receiving all the well wishes from our good buddies.

A few celebratory drinks were had on Saturday at Bar Mango in Reading. As I was DJ'ing fairly early there wasn't a great deal of people there so it gave me the opportunity to drop in a remix of Wahoo's Make Em Shake It (Original available on Defected records) that I'd done that morning.....


BenSki - Make Em Shake It by ben-zagorski


.....needs some tweaking but I think it's quite jolly, uplifting and really quite good even if I say so myself!!!

My set went well, was pretty happy with my tune selection mixing up some new tracks with some revamped old classic house tunes. I didn't stay there too late as I had cricket club things to do the next day however I ended up back at my buddies house spinning more tunes and drinking more eventually falling asleep on his sofa and waking up much later than I wanted too.....Sunday was very hard work !!!

Sort of back to normality now. Busy at work due to a colleague taking some well deserved holiday so the day is flying along leaving me barely enough time to think about important things such as what sauce to have with the home made Prawn and Chilli Ravioli that I'm going to make for tea later.....I'm thinking I might do a simple Cherry Tomato sauce. I was going to do a light Dolcelatte one but of course that's a soft cheese and not suitable for an expectant mother.

I'm also making starts into the 80/20 process and outsourcing my life....(Read The 4 hour week by Timothy Ferriss) I've already decided that learning about setting up websites and making use of Affiliate Marketing is the way forward. It'll take some time to get going of course but if there is one thing I have on my hands is time....my ears are my tools at work....my hands are free to do as they please :-) The next thing will be finding a virtual PA to handle everything else.

So must dash, need to get some lunch.

Toodlepip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment