Thursday 14 April 2011

Bumpski bleeeuuurrggghhh......

Was a bit naughty yesterday.......woe is me!

I was intent on getting myself up to the cricket pavilion to do a little more work on the sprucing up but got somewhat way laid by the pub, well two of them actually....................and a curry house.

Ghandi's revenge has been regular this morning but not uncomfortably which is good because I'll be having the remainder for my lunch today. You just can't beat last nights curry can you?

This weekend brings us the next heat in the first round of Reading, Steady, Cook 2011. It's down at the wonderful Reading farmers market and all the cooking commotion will be kicking off at around 9am so if you have a the time do pop along and not only enjoy the competition but also have a peek around at all the wonderful local produce that is there for sale.

I actually find a stroll around the market a rather great hangover cure especially if you firstly have a stop off at the market cafe next door for a brekky then afterwards get yourself a large bottle of the freshly pressed apple juice from one of the regular market stalls...............if that fails you can bugger off back to the pub when the market starts slowing down at about 1pm :-)

The website I have in my mind will be up and running by the weekend hopefully. With me being me I've decided to plump straight into kitchen based products and me being me they will be pretty chic and very pleasing on the eye..........Natch! (Hahaha)

Save the bookmark www.designerkitchengoods.com

Seen some amazing kitchen based objects of desire that I'm eager to get people looking at from beautiful crockery to pristine pots and pans and artful cutlery. It'll hopefully be a one stop shop for simply the best kitchen fashionista must haves that'll impress your guests and make you smile.

Other than that there really isn't too much to report..............Oh yes! We found out that our little Bumpski really does not like Chicken soup :-)

Toodlepip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment