Sunday 18 July 2010

Recipe Challenge

OK I didn't quite make my engagement yesterday evening.....infact I didn't make it out at all !! Delayed hangovers are horrid things. Unreserved apologies to James Winfield for not making it :-(

Anyway it's given me a bit of time this morning to post up a recipe request on the discussion board on my Facebook page.

The request came from my good friend Amy who is not only an expectant mother but who also has an Iron deficiency.

Now I'm certainly not a doctor and would of course recommend consulting with your GP before taking any other advice of medical conditions.

Whilst researching this I found out so much about the subject so perhaps I might do some more Iron rich recipes.

There is also space on the discussion board to add your own recipe requests so feel free to do so. I'll attempt to answer each an every request I receive as well as anything else you want to ask for that matter.

I wish you all a wonderful Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Liver & Spinach are the way to go for added iron. Love from Mummy.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Liver for expectant mothers of course.

    ReplyDelete