Friday 13 January 2012

The first 13 days of 2012.....

In my first blog post of 2012 I highlighted my intention to make a real go with my desires to concentrate fully on everything foodie in my life and I can honestly say it's got off to a flyer.

Firstly I was given my first roving reporters job for the Reading post. Then I was asked to attend the opening night of a new pub/restaurant in Cookham which is being headed up by one of Heston's ex head chefs and following that I have been asked about my interest it two rather big and exciting new projects which I cannot talk about as yet but one of those is potentially a huge step in achieving a major professional goal.

This is all within the first fortnight of 2012 !!! What can the remaining 50 weeks possibly bring? Fingers crossed quite a bloomin lot :-)

The mere fact that I've been thought about in these terms is filling me with pride and excitement and if even one of the opportunities comes to light I will be as happy a pig in poop.

Lots to think about, lots to mull over but how can that be a bad thing when all I want to do is think about it?

Good times readers, let them roll on.

No comments:

Post a Comment