Friday 6 January 2012

Guess what?.....

I do love my job, I really do but sometimes I do have to put up with watching some truly awful films. I can't say which film I'm watching right now, it wouldn't be ethical. What I can say though is that is so pathetic I am already thinking about what to have for tea tonight......This happens often by the way!

It's Friday so of course I will be entertaining the assembled masses with a delightful selection of uplifting house music at Cape Bar in Reading.....8:30pm onwards.....free entry....nice people..excellent music (natch)....good beer selection. Am I selling it enough ?!?!?

I'm hopeful that it'll be a fairly popular option for this evenings town revellers, historically it's not the busiest of weekends for the pub and club industry with the Xmas and new years celebrations fresh in the mind but I hope that those who do make it out find there way here.

Usual protocol for me on a Friday goes something like this -

1. Go to work.
2. Get my work done as soon as possible.
3. Trawl the music sites for more tunes to add to my wishlists.
4. Purchase wishlist tunes.
5. Listen to new tunes in my studio at work at an unnervingly loud level.
6. Get very excited about playing them out.
7. Twiddle my thumbs getting more and more restless.
8. Leave as soon as possible.
9. Get home.
10. Get freshened up
11. Stick on the dancing shoes.
12. Get my ass into town.
13. Set up my gear at Cape
14. Grab a pint of Doom Bar
15. PARTY...........

Today however I might add -

12.5. Have a nice dinner at LSQ2

I hope they still have the Masala Turbot on the menu. I've been aching to try that ever since chef patron Tony gave me a taste of the sauce about a week before Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment