Tuesday 24 January 2012

New venture......

Well we presented the proposal and it went down a treat. Barring any hiccups which are of course always likely, we'll be assuming control of a business and venue on Monday :-)

We'll have two weeks of intensive preparation and training before an official launch night.

Very exciting times for me and very happy that my current employers are being so supportive as I couldn't do it without their understanding and shared enthusiasm for the project.

It's a very unique situation we've found ourselves in so hopefully all our diligent research and number crunching can help us achieve our goal which is ultimately to have a proven business model which we can then present to other businesses as an alternative to their standard (and quite often failing) current model.

No Nissan GTR yet.....maybe in 10 venues time....all running at the same time...and working!

Daunting.......YES! Exciting......DEFINITELY! Life changing.....Possibly.

I've never been scared of a challenge or a bit of hard work so your dreams will never work unless you take the plunge I guess.

Toodlepip.

PS - I anybody knows of somebody who might be interested in a live in cook/manager role with excellent prospects let me know ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment