Wednesday 29 September 2010

Crisis....

Apparently they say the mid-life crisis happens when you hit 35 !!!

Well I beg to differ because I was about 32 when I bought my 3.0l rear wheel drive Japanese male member enhancer :-D

Preparation for tomorrows demo is going well. I think I'll need to be right on the ball for the first 30 min section because it's quite involved so getting all the ingredients portioned out and ready beforehand will be essential.

Oh blooomin hell I've just realised that the recipe for the cheesecake I sent to the organiser had a typo in it! Be a pretty shoddy cheesecake when it doesn't actually contain any cheese!

One sec.............

Sorted

OK where was I?

So yes..second section should be much more relaxed so I'll have a slurp of wine while doing this bit. Small one mind you :-)

For Saturdays demo I'm getting a Podcast recorded so I better be looking my best. Also it'd be dead handy if there were actually some people willing to take part in choosing the ingredients otherwise it could be rather dull so if you are free and available at 8am on a Saturday morning then please do pop down and join in.

H'arriva Durky and all that xx

No comments:

Post a Comment