Thursday 30 September 2010

Pasties...

Tried a full run through of today's recipes and program yesterday evening and I'm very glad I did because there are quite a few mistakes in the recipes that I've already passed on for printing.....OOPS.

Still the format worked and with a bit more preparation done this morning and I think it'll run well and most important the food will be goooooooood.

Couple of news items that have surfaced today firstly the news that Alberto Contador (winner of the Tour de France) has failed a drug test. Not entirely a shock because that sport is more corrupt than the average touring Pakistani cricket team.

What it does for me though is that it makes me laugh even harder at those middle aged muppets that clog up our roads each weekend by riding their midlife crisis machines three abreast while adorned in their favourite drug cheat endorsed Lycra.

Hahahahaha you fools.....Imagine the furore that will follow after Lance Armstrong gets pinged for cheating too......I can hear the snapping of Livestrong wristbands already.

Second bit of news that tickled me was that David Milliband has stepped down from front line politics after being completely sh*t on by his baby brother. There is only one decent thing for him to do now..............confirm and whistle blow on the Labour parties voting fraud at the last election as has been suggested by Baroness Wadi.

My friend has blogged about it here and it's quite a good read :-)

I do feel sorry for him though because if I ever got gazumpt on a senior role by my little brother I'd be positively suicidal.....fortunately my little brother is a right little herbert and the only job he's ever likely to reach the pinnacle of is senior B wing pin cushion at HMP Belmarsh! he can have that no probs.

Anyway that's it just for the moment. Another blog later to let you all (the millions of you) how the demo went.

No comments:

Post a Comment