Thursday 23 September 2010

Yikes....

I didn't blog yesterday! Oh the shock of it. Twas a good day too with a couple of things planned for the not too distant future.

First up is another cookery demonstration this time being held at a farmers market to promote the Living Reading campaign which were the organisation responsible for organising the Reading, Steady, Cook! competition.

It'll be an early start and initially I was asked to decide what I was going to cook beforehand but I've just suggested to the organiser that we should let the people at the market decide at the time and I'll then make something out of whatever they choose.

Bearing in mind that I'll only have a two ring camping stove to cook on that could be fun !!

Second up will be a roadtrip to Amsterdam with my good buddy James. Plan is to drive from Reading down to Dover where we'll catch the ferry to Calais then drive up to Amsterdam, through France and Belgium, stopping for lunch in Bruges then onwards to catch Sven Vath at the Cocoon event being held during the ADE (Amsterdam Dance Event)

All exciting fun stuff I think you'll agree......perhaps ?!?!

Weekend is now looming large and I'm starting my preparations for DJ'ing at a private party this Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it too because it'll be good music and good people :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment