Thursday 23 September 2010

FB...

Facebook is down........OH MY GOD !!!

I just checked to see if the world was still spinning on it's axis and I think it is or did Twitter just make the clouds move ?!?!

Experimented some more on the Curry Spiced Pork, Pumkpin & Pea Pasties this evening and I think they are pretty bloomin sensational, just the soup to perfect next and then we are all go for the demo on Thursday.

For anybody wanting to come along and watch the demo or just to see what the Food4Families concept is all about it's being held at the Geoffrey Field Junior School


View Larger Map

The event will be kicking off at around 3:30pm and I'll be demo'ing for about an hour.

Right I'm off to bed. 10pm seems like an early night to me especially as I'm engrossed in a game of Football Manager 2010 but seeing that I'm 14 points clear at the top of the Blue Square North Division and performing well in the F.A. Trophy I think that Rainworth Miners Welfare FC can do without me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment