Friday 3 September 2010

Good Morning.....

You won't be getting any rants out of me today. No Sir'eeeeeeee!

I was thinking about going off on one about guys in their mid 20's who wear Polo shirts with the collar flicked up and how it was so sad that they feel the need at this tender age to cling onto their youth......but I won't.............I'll save that for another day.

Or I was going to harp on about people who play for pub football teams who think that by doing so they are akin to over priced professionals.....but I won't

Why?

Because today is a good day for two specific reasons.

1. I have had the most wonderful and beautiful morning with our little angel Emily. We sat in the kitchen and chatted about so many things over breakfast...Let see what we're they....

Can we get a Dog?
Can we go to the Park?
Cat Poo.
How excited we both are about the Pub.
Cold Toast.
Ibiza.
Mummy catching flies while asleep.
Packed lunches.

Oh the joys :-) Made me completely forget about the Chateauneuf Du Pape head that I've got going on!!

2. It's book day...Amazon assure me that my latest purchases will be arriving at my office before 1pm !!

This is my Christmas !!!

I'mm too excited to type anymore............Maybe an update later :-)

Ciao for now (<<<< I'll rant about how much I hate that saying soon too)

No comments:

Post a Comment