Wednesday 26 January 2011

Busy times...

As the title suggests I've been a little bit busy over the last few days hence my lack of blogging activity but I'm not going to complain about that because everything has been on a bit too much of a go slow since the new year and if you know me then you'll know that I'm not one for being idle. I'd much rather be running around here and there making myself useful......or just getting in the way sometimes, if you prefer to call it that.

So because of this I have a few topics to ramble on about but I'll only concentrate on one of those this morning and that one is "-ist's".

They say that within us all there are certain prejudices and these are more often than not suffixed with "-ist" and I was trying to work out (if this assuming behavioural trait were true) what my "-ist" would be.

I certainly have no prejudices towards people because of their race, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic background so already quite a few "-ist's" are out there but I do have a problem with lazy, uncivilised and boorish people so is there and "-ist" for that?

Of course these burdens to society who offer absolutely zero value to human existence and who's sole purpose in life seems just to be to infect the gene pool can come from any number of the global demographics so maybe these kind of people are a result of natural selection in reverse.

Charles Darwin's evolutionist theory of natural selection suggests that all species of life have descended from one common ancestry and that through evolution had branched out into all the many billions of life forms in our world today.

The idea that each progression adapts to it's surroundings in order to survive the longest doesn't seem to apply here because far from being a forward step in evolution these people seem to be taking a step backwards.

Maybe it's a question of Eugenics. This theory suggests that both mental and moral traits can be inherited but even in recent generations of my own family there are one or two significant gaps in human behaviour so as much as I agree undoubtedly that Eugenics as a theory is absolutely spot on it doesn't go far enough to explain the bad apples or indeed the good eggs.

I'm utterly convinced that education plays no part either because even the most numb skulled and dopey amongst us can be some of the nicest people you could ever imagine to be around.

But I've diversified there and how it is these people come about is a completely different debate and one which should not be theorised here in a blog.......The time and the place for that is most certainly when you are out with like minded buddies and only after several ales (other mind altering alcoholic drinks or indeed substances are available.....although not advocated by the author)

So what is my "ist"?

Well I don't like Lazy, uncivilised and boorish people........

My word I'm "Labourist"

How bizarre that it would come out as that :-D

Toodlepipions xx

No comments:

Post a Comment