Friday 28 January 2011

Sven again...

Three seems to be the magic number this year. Three times I shall potentially be seeing the wonderful German nutbag Sven Vath performing is skills upon the wheels of steel and in three different countries.

First up should be the Future Music Festival in Melbourne, Australia. This is the day after my buddies stag party so I'm playing that Sven is on pretty late so that I have time to lose the inevitable hangover. I still would prefer it was light so perhaps about 6pm would be ideal if you are reading this Sven....(I know you are)

Second up most likely be at Amnesia in Ibiza, probably around May or June. I'm undecided as to whether it'd be good to go to the closing party again this year as per 2009 or to go earlier and finish my summer as I did last year at Cocoon in the Park in Leeds. That was such a great way to finish off the summer so I'm certainly more drawn to that rota.

Last year at CITP I managed somehow to co-incide my wardrobe with the star of the show which was the cause of some amazement by fellow revellers so I'll have to do my research and try and get it matched again.

By the way, I know it's very difficult to tell but I'm the one in the second picture......We're soooo alike..








Seperated at birth wouldn't you say ?!?!? Albeit by a few years, different countries and quite obviously different parents, minor details....

One piece of news that was brought to my attention yesterday was that of a guy in the UK who has been convicted of indecent exposure. Now I would in no way encourage this kind of behaviour.............normally....however..

This guy, rather the worse for wear after a few ales walked into a McDonalds, proceeded to put his tallywacker on the counter then asked the cashier if he could "Go large on this one".

Imagine if you had to interview this guy for a job?

"I see you have a criminal conviction. Would you mind elaborating on this?"............."Indecent exposure you say and what we're the circumstances in which you found yourself doing this?".............."Pardon".........."And you said what?"..............."REALLY !!!"............"Oh my word you have nailed this job, welcome aboard."

This next new item is just funny on many levels and seeing as this blog has a kind of crazy German theme I just had to put it in. I find what the guy did quite disturbing but even more disturbing is the fact that he did it for a Mini !!! Not really saying much about his manhood, actually who am I kidding? I'd do it for a Lamborghini MurciƩlago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce - double spacing too.

Gotta love crazy tattoos. I mean I'm not a big fan of them myself and I'd never get one done unless it was something significant. For instance I knew of a guy who had a rare blood group and he had this tattooed on his wrist, very handy if in an accident or otherwise unconscious but that would be my limit.

These ones though..............brilliant for all the wrong reasons -

Actually this guy looks more like Sven....




The worst tattooed man in the world.




Look at the guys face behind him, even he can't believe it.




Judge Judy.....




Quiet clearly you mug....




toooooooodlepip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment