Saturday 22 January 2011

Weekend post....

Against usual form I thought I'd do a Saturday blog seeing as I missed out on doing one yesterday, apologies for that. I'm guessing that some of you felt that a little piece of your life went a miss for not knowing or reading my next ramble.

So I was going to be heading to Oxford this morning to take in some culture and maybe a few local ales but in the end that didn't happen as my travel buddy wasn't too well. Instead I've bunged on the PS3 and I am cracking with a bit if Gran Turismo 5 because I've noticed that my buddies are catching me up and we just can't have that!

Seeing that I have a few chums with birthdays this weekend I thought I'd scan the t'interweb to find some pictures and of people having a good time......well I suppose people who started off having a good time but ended up completely smashed and making absolute fools of themselves.

Check out these smash heads.....











And finally I feel I just have to add this one -



I'd imagine this photo was only possible because my buddy Jo was keeping my upright......of course the fact that she's so pretty makes me look even worse....I'd actually only had a couple !!!

Toodlepip xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment