Wednesday 12 January 2011

Sicky.....

Pretty sure what was making me feel under the weather on Monday in fact it was obviously the stupid amounts of drinking that went on on Sunday, that's not in dispute.

Following that though I've been feeling really yucky over the last couple of days and I'm not sure why that is, hopefully it'll pass over soon, luckily we're not too busy at work and I only have Sakura booked for this Saturday so nothing really suffering for it except for myself and perhaps a little grumpiness at home.

No real news stories that are giving me belly laughs with perhaps the exception of that idiot student who lobbed a fire extinguisher of a roof during the protests in London, shame they didn't bang up a few more of the whinging gits.

Heidi the crosseyed possum from Germany is quite a cute little thing, I know few people who look like this at the weekend -



You just have to love this story too. Personally I think they should carry on, no doubt one of them will get seriously hurt one day but they know that and at least they are trying to do some good in this world. Absolute fruitcakes !!!

That's about it at the moment....may blog again later if I feel a bit better and more inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment