Tuesday 17 August 2010

Apologies.....

I only went and forgot my login details for the blog didn't I? Coupled with not feeling too great the last couple of days I've been a bit neglectful with my bloggerations.

So I'm guessing you are all just dying to know what I've been up to these last few days?.......No.....well I'll tell you anyway.

Saturday night at Sakura was fun again, yet another 2am finish and some very strange requests from the crowd, some tune far too tough for the venue but they kept dancing so I'm happy.

In between updating my Football Manager 2010 game and attempting to take my 2nd most beloved team in the world (Watford FC) to glory I have been concentrating on all things pub related.

The one we are now looking at has completely grabbed us. It's a wonderful place and apart from the lack of riverside it has absolutely everything we are looking for plus more.

The goal now is to seek financing for the project and once that is arranged we can start to imagine ourselves as being publicans.

Decided that it would be best to have a business plan drawn up professionally rather than attempt one myself. I think the cost for doing such is negligible when you consider what it is for.

After my taking part in Reading, Steady, Cook I've been asked, along with the winner of the competition, to take part in a local radio interview which is a bit novel and rather fun. I don't think it's going out live but I'll try and get a link up to whenever it is going to be broadcast.

Food wise I have to comment on last nights Chilli Peas !! Phwwwwwwwwoooooar, massive amounts of hotness all thanks to the use of the worlds strongest Chilli the "Dorset Naga".

Believe it of not available readily at the larger Tesco's (Other supermarket chains are available)



8 times hotter than a Birds eye Chilli and around 100 times hotter than a Jalapeño. Now that's what I'm taking about ! When my stomach gives me hell I give it back to teach it a lesson.

You think you know hot then give these little beauties a bash.

No comments:

Post a Comment