Wednesday 18 August 2010

In good course......

Good morning people :-)

After a rather lovely nights sleep in my cosy bed with it's spanking clean, crisp and fresh washed sheets I have a renewed energy. Just as well because I'm playing cricket later and I reckon I'm due another couple of wickets so please let the rain stay away.

This morning I have also booked myself onto the National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (NCPLH) course the award for which is necessary for anybody wanting to become a Personal License Holder which in turn is necessary for anybody wanting to run a pub.

I'll also book up some Food Hygiene courses which can mostly be completed and certificates gained on-line. The NCPLH is a full days course.

Might as well get all these sorted now so as not to be something that could hold anything up down the line so think of me next Wednesday when I'll be feeling like a schoolboy again...............

Talking of which it's just occurred to me that it's the 18th of August and that means only 3 days until our little school reunion :-) So excited to be seeing some wonderful old chums again, can't wait. Guessing it must be about 20 years since I've seen any of them at all. Must practise my pulling in of the belly technique !!

Check out the pic.....I'm the bat earred fellow, second on the right on the first row -



Oh what fun times they were....

Toodlepip xx

1 comment:

  1. During our days, we also had a good picture just like that. Whenever I see those pictures it really reminds me of my childhood along with my friends. Some of them had already past away very early, and some of them has great stories and success these days. Sigh. Right now, I am marketing a responsible alcohol retailing course and I am contented with it.

    ReplyDelete