Friday 13 August 2010

Economic recovery......

I've realised that I've been neglecting my German readers recently but fear not I'm still very much a big fan of all things German.

I am delighted to read that the country has reported that it's economy grew by a massive 2.2% in the three months to the end of June. The biggest rise in over 20 years. So I doff my Trenker to you all.



I'm no economist but I know there are still bleak times ahead but what can you do about it other than eat, drink and be merry? :-)

All three of which I plan to do this weekend.......

Tonight (Friday) I shall hopefully be meeting up with our cricket clubs overseas player down at the nets and we shall be whacking a few and hopefully I'll be learning plenty more things to build my batting confidence. Please let the rain stay away......I need this.

Saturday night I am booked to DJ again at Sakura in Reading. Downstairs bar from 9pm as it was last week. Such a great time last time Saturday too, a whole 2 hours overrun which was all good.

Sunday I'll hopefully be putting all my expert tuition to the test as we have a cricket match starting at 2pm. Those who want to come along and watch can find directions here. Our clubhouse has a lovely little bar too which I fully intend to make use of.

In between all that we should be starting to put together our business plan for the pub venture. Of course without ingoing figures it's a bit pie in the sky but that still doesn't mean we should hold off making a start on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment