Wednesday 25 August 2010

Exams.....

Well I was going to have another little rant today, it was going to be about people who consider it OK to be late. I'm going to save this now for tomorrow but be warned if you are one of these people then I'd give the blog a miss tomorrow or perhaps read it, take in the information and be transformed into a better person.

Today though I have mostly been on a training course followed by an examination in order to gain my National Certificate for Personal License Holders (NCPLH). This qualification is necessary for anybody wanting to apply for a personal licence to sell alcohol.

It was quite expensive to do at £175 incl VAT but well worth it. I'd been cramming in some of the licensing legislation and was confident of passing prior to the coursework but the content in the course did ironed out the aspects of the legislation that I wasn't too clear on and also highlighted why some of the legislation was introduced especially with regard to licensed premises that are outside of the pub/restaurant area.

So apart from feeling exceedingly confident about passing the exam I've also been enlightened which all in all counts for a good day in my world. Learning, achievement and contentment all in one day :-)

Downside is that I'm developing yet another cold. I had so many a the beginning of the year, far more than I'd had previously so I hope this isn't another bout. I don't really mind the cold symptoms too much actually I just hate it when your head feels fragile. You know when you touch part of your head and it feels like you are in direct contact with your brain !??! Or is that just me?

Only way to stave off cold and flu symptoms...............STINKING HOT CURRY :-)

We have the ingredients, I have the energy so homemade it'll be.

Move over nasty cold...................Welcome home IBS.

Until tomorrow groovers...

1 comment:

  1. Most NCPLH Online course also requires exams to be passed by applicants before they can get their licenses and certification and run their business.

    ReplyDelete